iVC Consulting is an exciting growing consulting practice that combines transfer pricing with advisory, corporate finance and valuations expertise. We serve start-up and scale-up businesses as well as biggest asset management funds. Our professionals provide expert advice on the aspects of the cross-border scaling of the companies, such as transfer pricing, including modelling, documentation, controversy, financial transactions, operational, and strategic transfer pricing. Alongside transfer pricing our comprehensive solutions also encompass the coverage of valuations, accounting, process automation and international taxation.
We are searching for an Analyst to join our Baltic office in Vilnius.
To serve our clients, we need to develop an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business and organisation. You will be involved in discussions with the top management of high-profile scale-ups and fund managers. You will analyse the value chain of the business, prepare presentations, models and reports as well as together with senior colleagues advise the clients. We aim to include application of AI in the performance of professional services. Together we aim to cover all clients’ cross-border growth needs: from structuring & modelling growth and transfer pricing, through the implementation and documentation of our suggestions; to monitoring the scaling and beyond.
Who are you?
• You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Data Science, Tax Law or a related
• You have up to 2 years of work experience, preferably in consultancy, transfer pricing, power BI, financial analysis, data manipulation, Excel modelling.
• You are interested in investment management / digital businesses / high growth start-up world.
• You like working in an international environment and thrive in a dynamic and informal work culture.
• You love working with complex issues and finding simple solutions.
• You are fluent in English (verbally and written). Knowledge of the Lithuanian / Latvian / Estonian / Polish language is not essential but would be an advantage.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, ease of use of other MS Office tools.
What do we offer you?
• Rapid personal and professional growth
• Challenging work
• Informal working environment
• Truly international exposure
• The gross monthly salary range is 1800-2150 euros
• Bonuses depending on your performance
• Additional paid vacation days
• Team building events throughout the year
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.